What do I do if there is no sound or distorted sound on my RIVA speaker?
Check to ensure that…
- Your speaker is on a solid flat surface
- The battery has enough power or the DC power supply is plugged in
- The volume has not been turned down on the speaker unit or your connected device.
- The mute function is not active (note: The mute button will remain lit in blue while muted.)
- Your device is within Bluetooth® range (33 ft or closer)
- There is no interference from other wireless signals or devices
- Your internet connection is working if you are streaming music from the internet
You may also
- Restart your RIVA speaker
- Re-pair your device to re-establish the connection
Did you find this article helpful?