What information do I need to provide when asking for warranty service?
Please following these steps to request warranty service:
1. Go to support.rivaaudio.com and search the Knowledge Base for your problem.
2. If you are not able to find a solution to your problem in the Knowledge Base, please contact RIVA Customer Support to acquire a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You will receive a response within one business day.
2.1 If you have not registered the product, make sure to include the following information:
- Product serial number
- Proof of original purchase date
- Product make and model
- Name of authorized RIVA dealer where the unit was purchased
3. You will receive an email from RIVA Customer Support with the RMA number along with a Prepaid Return Shipping Label. Return the RIVA product in its original packaging with all contents included and the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
3.1 RIVA will not accept the product
- Without all of the original items included with the product.
- If it is missing the UPC.
- If you use a different carrier or shipping label other than that sent to you by RIVA Support.
Any Product returned to RIVA without the RMA, missing original product contents, or shipped using a different carrier or shipping label other than that sent to you by RIVA Support will be returned to the Consumer at the Consumer’s expense.
Did you find this article helpful?