How do I set up my WAND speaker with AirPlay?
AirPlay allows you to remotely control and play content to your AirPlay enabled RIVA WAND speakers from your iOS phone or tablet. AirPlay works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iOS 4.3.3 or later, Mac with OS X Mountain Lion or later, and PC with iTunes 10.2.2 or later.
1. Power on your WAND speaker by plugging it into the wall.
2. Wait for the pulsing BLUE LED light to turn to a pulsing WHITE light.
3. Your speaker is now ready to be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
4. Connect your AirPlay enabled phone, computer or tablet to the Wi-Fi network.
5. Go to Wi-Fi settings in the “Set Up New AirPlay Speaker” section, select “RIVASPEAKER######.”
6. Tap Next and wait for confirmation of connection.
7. When the pulsing WHITE LED light turns solid WHITE, your RIVA speaker is now con- nected to the Wi-Fi network.
* For additional help with setting up https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289 .
Did you find this article helpful?